1978 - 1993
- Hua Yang Berhad was incorporated on 28 December 1978 under a private limited company, Heng Po Sdn Bhd.
- The Group started its first project in Ipoh, Perak consisting eight units of four-storey shops at Jalan Gopeng, Ipoh. The project was completed in September 1981.
- The Group acquired 838 acres of land in Bandar Universiti Seri Iskandar, Hua Yang’s first integrated township in Perak consisting residential and commercial units that was launched in year 2001.
- Extending its reach into the southern state, the Group progressively acquired 477 acres of freehold land in Johor Bahru for a township development project, Taman Pulai Indah that was launched in March 2001.
2002 - 2008
- Hua Yang was listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia on 29 November 2002.
- The Group acquired 17.89 acres of land in Sungai Besi to develop One South, a mixed development which is the Group’s flagship project in Klang Valley. The first phase of One South was launched at the start of 2010.
- In October 2008, the Group launched its first high-rise in Klang Valley, Symphony Heights serviced apartments, which was successfully completed in November 2012.
- The Group further expands in Johor with its progressive land acquisition of 140 acres to develop Taman Pulai Hijauan, a township consisting residential and commercial units.
2010 - 2015
- At the beginning of 2010, the Group launched Senawang Link, an integrated commercial and industrial development project in Seremban.
- The Group ventured into a new market by acquiring 4.9 acres of land in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. Hua Yang further strengthened its presence in Penang via the acquisitions of 9.5 acres of land in Taman Juru and 8.59 acres of land in Seberang Prai.