2008 - Present
- 17.89 acres of land was acquired at Sungai Besi, Selangor, which was to be the Group’s biggest flagship project in Klang Valley. The first phase of One South was launched at the start of 2010.
- Its land acquisition of 140 acres for a residential and commercial development in Pulai, Johor fortifies the Group’s presence in Johor Bahru.
- Senawang Link, the integrated commercial and industrial development in Seremban, was launched in 2010 through Sunny Mode Sdn Bhd.
- The Group had enlarged its Issued and Paid-up Share Capital from RM90 million to RM264 million over the last 4 years by completing 4 rounds of Bonus Issues.
- Hua Yang’s track record is further accentuated as a result of its increase of land banks with 7 acquisitions at our main operations locations:
(i) 1.55 acres of land in the middle of Desa Pandan Commercial Centre, Kuala Lumpur
(ii) 3.73 acres of land at Section 13, in the city of Shah Alam
(iii) 2.43 acres of land in the city of Johor Bahru
(iv) 21 acres of land in Bercham Permai, situated 6km from the Ipoh City Centre
(v) 29.21 acres of land in Puchong
(vi) 3.73 acres of land in Seri Kembangan
(vii) 4 acres of land within Medan Station 18, Ipoh.
- In August 2014, Agro‐Mod Industries Sdn Bhd bought four parcels of land in Ipoh, Perak measuring a total of 7.2 acres.
1998 - 2007
- Extending its reach into the southern state, the Group acquired 371 acres of land in
Johor and commenced the development of its maiden project, Taman Pulai Indah.
- On 12 September 2001, The Group became a public limited company and took its present
name – Hua Yang Berhad (“Hua Yang”). Hua Yang was listed on the Main Board of Kuala
Lumpur Stock Exchange (currently known as Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad) on 29
- Hua Yang purchased 106 acres of land adjacent to Taman Pulai Indah in 2004.
- The Group later entered a joint venture with Sanjung Sempurna Sdn Bhd to develop 150
acres of land in Ipoh.
1988 - 1997
- The Group’s business venture extends into the Klang Valley with the Taman Setapak Jaya development in Kuala Lumpur under Prop Park Sdn Bhd. The residential project was completed in August 1992.
- Undertaking its first township development, the Group launched Bandar Universiti Seri Iskandar in 1993. The 838 acres of integrated township in Perak consists of educational, commercial and residential units along the Ipoh-Lumut Highway. Since then, BUSI is the Group’s largest township project in the country.
- Seremban Country Heights, the 100 acres of joint venture development in Seremban was launched in 1994 as part of its expansion plan.
1978 - 1987
- Hua Yang Berhad (“Hua Yang”) was founded by the late Mr. Ho Mok Heng in 1978 under the name of Heng Po Sdn Bhd.
- The Group’s first development project comprised of 8 units of 4‐storey shops at Jalan Gopeng, Ipoh. The project completed in December 1980 had a total GDV of RM2.44 million.
- Between 1983-1987, The Group became established as a reputable property developer following its successful development projects in Ipoh and surrounding towns that now form part of Ipoh City, including Simpang Pulai, Tasek, Bercham and Lahat.